Type 4 – Copperblack: 1945 Cali-King Blue Dial
Pre-owned – Excellent Condition
The Type 4 is an exclusive vintage modern design inspired by 1940’s military and WW2-era fighter planes. The case is styled after one of the first scratch built experimental prototype cases created by Kingsley using reclaimed aircraft and grenade metal when he founded the company. This model features the iconic Type 1 square and round case similar to that of a cockpit gauge with a distinctive crown guard styled after a 1940’s MK2 hand grenade lever and a very cool WW2 Style 50 Caliber BMG Bullet Headstamp design built into the caseback. The Type 4 model was designed and assembled in Providence RI and is the Quartz alternative to the Type 1 Vintage Automatic. We use movements from one of the worlds best Swiss movement manufacturers (ETA). Made for the aficionado looking for a unique high quality precision watch that doesn’t require any manual winding and less overall maintenance over time. The hand made nature of some of the straps, parts and watch cigar boxes means no two watches are exactly the same. Each individually numbered and accompanied by a certificate of Authenticity.
Includes shipping. To purchase, contact me here.
- Case: Dia 45mm, Height 21mm, Weight / half a Pound, Machined Stainless, PVD coating, Screwdown Crown, Individually numbered exhibition case back
- Bezel: Machined Stainless, PVD Coated
- Movement: Precision Swiss Quartz Analog Manufactured in Switzerland by ETA
- Dial: 2 layer Cut Thru Sandwich Metal Disc
- Band: Fitted for 24mm straps, Vintage Style Bomber Leather Strap
- Crystal: Thick Sapphire
- Depth Ratings: 660ft/200m/20atm
- MSRP: $1,500
- Pre-owned price: $1,150
Due to the unpredictable and volatile market on certain Rolex, Patek Philippe and Audemars Piguet watches, prices are subject to change.