Arnold & Son TB88 1TBAS.B01A.C113A-$11,995Pre-owned, Excellent condition
This Arnold & Son TB88 1TBAS.B01A.C113A is in EXCELLENT condition. This watch includes l box and papers dated for early 2021. John Arnold was an exceptional watchmaker who had several major patents to his name and created a minor storm in precision timekeeping with the Arnold No. 36. This was the first-ever watch referred to as a ‘chronometer’, a term used to this day to denote a supremely accurate timepiece. The TB88 is compelling proof that the brand has lost none of its appetite for innovative technology or precision timekeeping, all encompassed in distinctive English design for the Royal Collection.
Includes shipping. To purchase, contact me here.
- Country of Manufacture: Switzerland
- Bracelet Strap: alligator leather strap
- Case: Stainless steel
- Case Back: Exhibition Case Back
- Case Width:46mm
- Clasp Type: Folding
- Crystal: Anti-reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Functions: Hours, Minutes true beat seconds at 8 o’clock
- Gender: Men’s
- Hands: silver
- Dial Black open dial, rhodiated facetted hands, polished and brushed
- Brand: Arnold & Son TB88 1TBAS.B01A.C113A
- Movement:Mechanical manual, 32 jewels, 100h power reserve
- Water Resistance: 30 meters
- Price: $11,995
Due to the unpredictable and volatile market on certain Rolex, Patek Philippe and Audemars Piguet watches, prices are subject to change.