Tudor has taken the world of horology by storm yet again with the introduction of a new dial color option for the Black Bay Pepsi GMT. This time, Tudor has gone for something completely different and refreshing by introducing an opaline white dial color option. This departure from the usual darker dial colors of the Black Bay series has drawn admiration from collectors and enthusiasts alike.
The opaline white dial is reminiscent of the infamous and rare Albino GMT ref#6542, a vintage Rolex model that is highly sought after. This dial color option is new for Tudor and Rolex, making the watch a unique and rare addition to the Tudor Black Bay family. The galvanized dial gives it a polar white look, which adds a touch of uniqueness to this classic timepiece.
The Tudor Black Bay Pepsi GMT with the opaline white dial color is available with a riveted Oyster style bracelet which adds to its elegance and everyday wearing sensibility, making it a great option for both formal and casual occasions. The watch is also available with a black fabric strap with a burgundy stripe through the middle on a pin buckle. Although some enthusiasts might have preferred a different colored fabric strap, many great aftermarket options are available.
Tudor’s bold move to add the opaline white dial color option shows their willingness to mix things up and push the boundaries while still staying true to their signature style. This is a great option for collectors and enthusiasts who want to own a unique piece of the Tudor Black Bay Pepsi GMT. The addition of this new dial color is sure to make this already highly sought-after watch even more popular in the years to come.
- Bracelet Strap: stainless steel rivited Oyster style
- Bezel:Bidirectional rotatable 48 notches bezel in steel with 24-hour graduated anodised aluminium disc in matt burgundy and blue
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Case Back: Solid
- Case Width: 41mm
- Clasp Type: Folding
- Crystal: Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Dial Color: Domed opaline dial with a galvanic finish
- Functions: Hours, Minutes, Seconds, Date, & GMT
- Hands: Luminous snowflake hands
- Movement:Manufacture Calibre MT5652 (COSC)
Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Water Resistance: 200 meters
- Five year Guarantee:Five-year transferable guarantee with no registration or periodic maintenance checks required
- Retail: $4,300 on riveted oyster style bracelet, $3,975 on black fabric strap w/red stripe
Due to the unpredictable and volatile market on certain Rolex, Patek Philippe and Audemars Piguet watches, prices are subject to change.